Timber production today requires an integrated approach to control unwanted vegetation that, if left uncontrolled, can compete with young trees for the necessary sunlight and moisture they need to survive. Use of Helena adjuvants and herbicides with the right timing can help produce a quality stand of timber and a healthy forest.
Helena provides many valuable services for customers within this unique market segment.
- Access to experienced forestry specialists by phone, email, or in person
- On-site assessment and consultation
- Environmental and regulatory information and guidance
- Applicator license training and recertification programs
- Prompt and dependable delivery of product orders
- Physical warehouse locations throughout the contiguous U.S.