Brexil is a complete line of complexed micronutrients that are formulated as soluble micro-granules. They are completely soluble and stable in water, and also in fertilizer solutions, making them excellent products to use in foliar applications to treat micronutrient deficiencies in a wide variety of plants. The Brexil product line is chelated with ligninpolycarboxylic acid (LPCA). It provides excellent complexing, good leaf penetration and coverage, a very low risk of phytotoxicity and excellent mixability with other products.
- Highly effective foliar treatment for micronutrient deficiencies
- LPCA complexed (chelating agent is ligninpolycarboxylic acid [LPCA], which results in rapid leaf absorption)
- Dust-free soluble micro-granules
- No phytotoxicity problems when applied in accordance with label (this allows excellent application rate options)
- Excellent mixability with other fertilizers and most common pesticides